Admission Open House
You’re invited to join our informal online Open House on Thursday, Sept. 3 at 4:00 p.m. (EDT) via Zoom.
We’ll give you an overview of the programs and opportunities offered at Cheshire Academy, and we will share how we’re starting school, in person, this fall.
Here’s what this Open House will cover:
Students grow increasingly capable of independently observing, questioning, explaining, interpreting, and analyzing the world. Our academic process begins with what students know and want to know, and develops active learners who reflect on their growth and the implications of their learning.
- 6:1 Student-to-faculty ratio
- 119 course offerings
- 81% of faculty have advanced degrees
Our professional college counseling team is dedicated to finding the school that is the right fit for every student. College counselors help guide students through every facet of the college search process, including researching schools, registering and preparing for standardized tests, visiting college campuses, writing application essays, and navigating financial aid.
- Highly personalized process starting freshman year
- More than 200 colleges on campus annually
- 99% of Academy graduates attended selective colleges and universities
The athletics program offers boys and girls opportunities to develop their skills or try something new. There is also a range of non-competitive athletic activities, all focused on team building, competitiveness, wellness, fitness, and pride in contributing to a team.
- Helped hundreds of student-athletes reach their goal of competing in college athletics
- 15 athletic championships over the last 10 years
- 21 interscholastic sport offerings
Many schools boast about programs that make them stand out. At Cheshire Academy, however, our signature programs are distinct and designed to set you—the student—apart.
- Earn college credit through the International Baccalaureate® (IB) Programme
- Get 1-to-1 support through the unique Roxbury Academic Support Program
- Develop a complete portfolio for the college admission process in the Art Major Program