2021-2022 School Year Information
PLEASE NOTE: Summer session is underway at Cheshire Academy; however, campus is closed to visitors at this time. Contact the Admission Office regarding campus tour opportunities and admission events (email@example.com).
(as of July 23, 2021)
Updated Information, Calendars and Schedules:
(as of July 23)
(as of August 2)
• Even though the deadline for 2021-2022 enrollment has passed, we still welcome applications for fall 2021 enrollment. As space permits, we are accepting students for all grades 9-12 and postgraduate.
• The Admission Office is open (remotely) and ready to assist students and parents interested in learning more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, apply, or make an online inquiry. Inquiries regarding the 2022-2023 school year can be made here or be directed to the Admission Office.
COVID-19, Health & Safety
• COVID-19 Vaccination required for fall 2021: All students and employees must be fully vaccinated for the opening of the new school year. See the full announcement. (PDF)
• Ongoing COVID-19 protocols: Students and parents who have questions about health and safety protocols related to COVID-19, including testing and vaccinations, should contact David Dykeman, associate head of school and COVID-19 response coordinator, or Debra Bond, director of health services.
• JAMA Pediatrics article: “Children and COVID-19 Vaccines” (PDF) (published June 4)
FROM PRIOR POSTS:
• In response to violence and racial intolerance. A statement from Head of School Julie Anderson, on March 18, 2021, in support of AAPI communities. (PDF)
• In response to violence in D.C. Head of School Julie Anderson issued a statement to the members of the CA community on Jan. 7, 2021 to restate and reinforce the school’s values and commitment to civil discourse. Supporting Students and Responding to Unrest (PDF) from Jan. 7, 2021.