2021-2022 School Year Information
(as of September 9, 2021)
Updated Information, Calendars and Schedules:
(as of August 6)
(as of August 2)
(as of Sept. 8)
• The Admission Office is open and ready to assist students and parents interested in learning more. Email email@example.com with any questions, apply, or make an online inquiry. Inquiries regarding the 2022-2023 school year can be made here or be directed to the Admission Office.
• Even though the 2021-2022 school year is underway, we still consider applications for both fall and January enrollment. As space and circumstances allow, we are accepting students for all grades 9-12 and postgraduate.
COVID-19, Health & Safety
• Pre-Arrival PCR Test Required & Mask Update: All students are required to complete a COVID-19 PCR test prior to arriving to campus. Mask will be required indoors for everyone, even if fully vaccinated. See the August 15 announcement. (PDF)
• COVID-19 Vaccination required for fall 2021: All students and employees must be fully vaccinated for the opening of the new school year. See the full announcement. (PDF)
• Ongoing COVID-19 protocols: Students and parents who have questions about health and safety protocols related to COVID-19, including testing and vaccinations, should contact David Dykeman, associate head of school and COVID-19 response coordinator, or Debra Bond, director of health services.
• JAMA Pediatrics article: “Children and COVID-19 Vaccines” (PDF) (published June 4)
FROM PRIOR POSTS:
• In response to violence and racial intolerance. A statement from Head of School Julie Anderson, on March 18, 2021, in support of AAPI communities. (PDF)
• In response to violence in D.C. Head of School Julie Anderson issued a statement to the members of the CA community on Jan. 7, 2021 to restate and reinforce the school’s values and commitment to civil discourse. Supporting Students and Responding to Unrest (PDF) from Jan. 7, 2021.